People of Spoon River
Thank you all for attending rehearsal last week . We are very excited and thank full for your participation in this momentous project. Below you will find some reminders to help you for next weekends performance.
1. Arrive in costume and makeup on the 26th and 27th
2. Check in will be located on the corner of East Main and Gibbs
3. Check in will begin at 5:30pm (please arrive no later then 6:00pm)
4. Find your group location no later then 6:15pm (your captains will be waiting at the locations displaying the group letter)
5. A bell will toll 5 times to begin ( your group captain will cue the first person in your group line to begin )
6. A bell will toll 10 times to end ( if you are speaking when the bell begins finish the sentence you are on and steep back in line)
7. After the last bell tolls disperse into the crowd
8. You will be given your candle at check in. You may take you candle home with you after friday the 26th performance. Please bring it back on Saturday the 27th. After the final performance the candle is yours to keep.
Kate Sweeney, Production Manager
David Henderson, Artistic Director
Why are you running so fast hither and thither
Chasing midges or butterflies?
-Plymouth Rock Joe
Spoon River Anthology
by Edgar Lee Masters